Program Monitoring Service
Background: The Workforce Development Board of Butler Clermont Warren (WDBBCW), is a tri-county regional organization comprised of leaders from business, education & training and workforce organizations. The Board is a 19-member board that oversees the operations of the OhioMeansJobs Centers in Butler, Clermont, and Warren County with the ultimate goal of delivering innovative strategies in workforce solutions. Our mission is to serve the workforce needs of employers by connecting them with quality employees.
RFQ Purpose: The WDBBCW is soliciting proposals from Independent Consulting Firms to conduct program monitoring of our service provider for Adult, Dislocated Workers and Youth programs. The providers to be monitored are:
WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker:
- Butler County Department of Job and Family Services
- Clermont County Department of Job and Family Services
WIOA Youth Program:
- Easter Seals Tristate LLC
The contract period to be monitored is for fiscal year July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021. The contract for the successful bidder will be through August 31, 2022, with the option to renew for up to two additional years. Renewal will be at the option of the WDBBCW.
Audit Requirements: A preliminary draft of the monitoring report will be discussed with the Board’s Executive Director and Fiscal Agent prior to final preparation of the report. The monitor must agree to retain the work papers for at least five (5) years from the date of the report. Please note, the work papers must be available for examination by the Board, the state or federal granting agency, or their assigned designee.
Please note, all work must be completed by December 31, 2021, and the report issued no later than January 31, 2022.
Submission: Organizations interested in providing this service should include the following information in your response:
- Cover letter that includes:
- Legal name of firm
- Name and title of firm owner, principal or managing partner
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) number
- Organization type (Private for profit, private non-profit or governmental corporation, sole proprietorship, community-based organization, etc.)
- Phone/FAX number and email address/website of the firm
- Name of primary contact for the services required
- Phone/FAX number and email address of the primary contact
B. Firm’s experience in providing “Audit Services” to workforce development boards:
- Provide a brief description of your firm.
- Describe the engagements your firm currently has in the workforce development industry. If partners or other employees serve in an advisory capacity, please list such positions.
- Detail quote on “Audit Services” offered. Please include the following:
- Engagement Personnel (resume)
- Understanding of Scope
- Detailed Audit Plan
- Professional Fees
Please submit quote to:
Attention: Becky Ehling
Workforce Development Board of Butler Clermont Warren
406 Justice Dr
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Questions: Any questions regarding this proposal should be directed to Becky Ehling, Interim Executive Director, by email Rebecca.Ehling@jfs.ohio.gov.
Response Deadline: Quotations in response to this RFQ must be received in the WDBBCW Office, at the above address or by email to Rebecca.Ehling@jfs.ohio.gov, no later than 4:00 PM on Monday August 31, 2021.
All costs incurred in the preparation of a response to this RFQ are the responsibility of the responder and will not be reimbursed by WDBBCW.